Who doesn’t love a good cookie ? Over the years we’ve sampled ALOT of dog cookies in our dog family and though some are tried and true with high quality ingredients, they often cost a fortune and don’t last too long with multiple dogs. We decided that with all the human emphasis on healthy eating there has got to be someone making healthy cookies that would like to share their secrets and wow are there resources out there! Here is a simple recipe with very little prep time, that we thought you might enjoy. Hope they make your dog’s ears wiggle !!!
10 min 20 min
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (can be substituted with rice or coconut flour for a grain free option)
- ½ banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup peanut butter (I used Peanut Butter & Co. ‘Smooth Operator’)
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seed
- ¼ cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly using a spatula until well combined.
- Roll out mixture on a floured surface to approximately ¼”. Cut into desired shapes. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
*Store in a airtight container.